- Hoop Size: 7" x 10"
- Design Size: 6.66" x 9.17”
- Finished Case Size (approximate): 6.25" x 8.5"
- Fits Tablets Up To: 5.3" x 8.1" (iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 7, Kindle Fire HD7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, Nook HD, Nook Tablet , Nook Color)
- Hoop size: 9" x 12"
- Design size: 8.75" x 10.9"
- Finished Case Size (approximate): 8.25" x 10.25"
- Fits Devices Up To: 7.5" x 9.6" (iPad original, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Nook 10.1)
- Hoop Size: 9" x 12"
- Design Size: 8.3" x 10.9”
- Finished Case Size (approximate): 7.5" x 10.25"
- Fits Devices Up To: 6.6" x 9.4" (iPad Air, Kindle Fire HDx, Nook HD+, HTC Nexus)
Create a stunning, in vogue Crossbody Bag that doubles as a case for your tablet! You'll stitch the strap with your sewing machine but the entire bag is made right in the hoop of your embroidery machine! Features include stipple quilting on the front of the bag, a beautiful built-in monogram font, a back pocket to store a power cord or other accessories, and an optional stylized back flap. As always, clear, helpful instructions with color photos are included to guide you along every step of the way.
**Please be sure your design will fit BOTH your hoop AND your tablet/device as we cannot give refunds on digital download products. See below for other available sizes of this design.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Basic Supplies: Fabric, Batting, Fusible Interfacing, Pickle Pie Designs 1" Purse Hardware (clasps and D-rings), Mesh stabilizer, Thread
Formats included in your download: ART, PES, EXP, VP3, DST, JEF*
See other product listing for these Chloe Crossbody & Tablet Bag Sizes:
LARGE Chloe Bag - Click HERE to view